The health, safety and well-being of our
staff, customers and their families is our top priority during this time.
We will remain open with regular hours until we are advised otherwise. We will
flatten the curve, stay safe everyone. In order to limit the potential
impact of COVID-19 please note the following:
1. We are taking the protocols seriously in providing a safe and
comfortable environment for everyone. Our staff will be cleaning high
touch areas more frequently, places such as door handles, counters, etc.
2. Until further notice, we will not be participating at shows and events.
3. We have asked our staff to practice good hygiene
and stay home if they or someone in the household is sick.
4. Following health authorities’ recommendations,
we have put a hold on global travel by our employees and asked all staff
traveling to return and self isolate in order to ensure our teams safety.
5. We ask any customers who have been in contact
with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been
cleared, or have re-entered Canada since March 12 and have not completed
their 14 day self-isolating period to use the options rather than visit
the store at this time.